M/s. Yardi Prabhu & Associates LLP
M/s. Yardi Prabhu & Associates LLP is a firm of Chartered Accountants with 30 years of professional standing, having well focused team of 9 partners and fully computerised offices at Mumbai (H.O) and 3 Branches at Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune with activities spread over the states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa and Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
The Peer Review Board of ICAI, New Delhi has conducted the Peer Review of our firm thrice (2005, 2010 2013 and 2016) and issued the Peer Review Certificate dated 11.01.2017, which is a hallmark of quality standards issued by the Institute in attestation services conducted by our firm.
Government of India has, in exercise of the powers conferred under Sec.28A of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949, constituted the Quality Review Board (“the Board) to evaluate and review the quality of services provided by the members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India U/S 28B of the ICAI Act, 1949. The Board conducted the review of quality services provided by our firm in respect of Statutory Audit of our client SVC Co-Operative Bank Ltd for the year ended 31.03.2016.
The firm is set up with the aim of providing financial consultancy of the highest standards under one roof with special emphasis on areas like Audits, Company Law Matters, TEV Studies, Taxation, Tax Counseling, Due Diligences and so on.
Our area of professional and specialised services includes--
- Forensic Audit
- Credit Check, Due Diligence aka Public Domain Checks
- KYC / AML audits as per RBI guidelines.
- Audit of Central Processing Unit for Account Opening Forms
- Risk Based Internal Audit
- Concurrent / Revenue / Statutory / Internal Audits of Banks and Corporates.
- IS Audit (Information System Audit), Migration Audit.
- Forex & Dealing Room, Treasury and Investments Audits
- Credit Audit--Documentation Audit, NPA Audit
- Stock / Receivables Audit and Unit Inspection
- Financial Due Diligence of Banks and other Borrowal Accounts
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Scrutiny of Books of Accounts of clients
- Credit Card, ATM and Demat Audit
- Concurrent Audit of Corporate borrowal accounts considered under CDR.
- ROC Matters and Registration of Charges at ROC
- Valuation of Intangible Assets (Shares, stock, business, goodwill etc)
- GST-Registration, Advisory (Planning, Implementation), Returns and Audit.
Quite receptive to the fast changes and emerging trends in the financial sector in the post-reforms and liberalisation era, we have adapted ourselves to meet the challenges effectively. We have fine-tuned our audit mechanism to meet the demands of Banks and Financial Institutions in the changed scenario. Our expertise in the field is rightly supplemented by our computerised set-up with a perfect professional touch.
We have developed expertise in specialised areas like Project Viability, Unit Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Package and Project Appraisal in respect of units financed by Banks and Financial Institutions.
We are at present Auditors of Nationalised / Scheduled, Co-Operative, Foreign and New Generation Banks totalling to 60, handling various types of assignments with our professional expertise. Our professional expertise and prompt services have been highly appreciated by many Banks in our clientele.