M/s. Yardi Prabhu & Associates LLP
M/s. Yardi Prabhu & Associates LLP is a firm of Chartered Accountants with 31 years of professional standing, having well focused team of 10 partners and having offices at Mumbai (H.O) and 4 Branches at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolhapur and Pune and Associate Offices at Delhi and Chennai with activities spread over the states of Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Tamilnadu, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and Delhi.
The firm is set up with the aim of providing financial consultancy of the highest standards under one roof with special emphasis on areas like Audit of PSUs, PSBs, Corporates, Banks/ FIs, Company Law Matters, TEV Studies, Taxation, Tax Counseling, Due Diligences and so on.
Our area of professional and specialised services includes--
- Agencies for Specialised Monitoring (ASM) of Large Value Accounts exceeding Rs.250.00 crores. (Both cash flow monitoring and project monitoring).
- Forensic Audit
- Credit Check, Due Diligence aka Public Domain Checks
- KYC / AML audits as per RBI guidelines.
- Audit of Central Processing Unit for Account Opening Forms
- Risk Based Internal Audit
- Concurrent / Revenue / Statutory / Internal Audits of Banks and Corporates.
- IS Audit (Information System Audit), Migration Audit.
- Forex & Dealing Room, Treasury and Investments Audits
- Credit Audit--Documentation Audit, NPA Audit
- Stock / Receivables Audit and Unit Inspection
- Financial Due Diligence of Banks and other Borrowal Accounts
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Scrutiny of Books of Accounts of clients
- Credit Card, ATM and Demat Audit
- Monitoring of operations of Sick Companies to safeguard Bank's interest.
- Concurrent Audit of Corporate borrowal accounts.
- ROC Matters and Registration of Charges at ROC
- Valuation of Intangible Assets (Shares, stock, business, goodwill etc)
- GST-Registration, Advisory (Planning, Implementation), Returns and Audit.
We have developed expertise in specialised areas like Project Viability, Unit Reconstruction, Rehabilitation Package and Project Appraisal in respect of units financed by Banks and Financial Institutions.
Quite receptive to the fast changes and emerging trends in the financial sector in the post-reforms and liberalisation era, we have adapted ourselves to meet the challenges effectively. We have fine-tuned our audit mechanism to meet the demands of Banks and Financial Institutions in the changed scenario. Our expertise in the field is rightly supplemented by our computerised set-up with a perfect professional touch.
We have been carrying out various Audits of Public Sector Undertakings allotted by CAG right from 1995-96 onwards and have been able to perform to the best of professional standards. We have a special group of Chartered Accountants and qualified assistants who are well experienced in the audit of PSUs.
We are at present Auditors of Nationalised / Scheduled, Co-Operative, Foreign and New Generation Banks totalling to 60, handling various types of assignments with our professional expertise. Our professional expertise and prompt services have been highly appreciated by many Banks in our clientele.
Peer Review of our firm was conducted four times (2005, 2010, 2013 and 2016) and we were awarded the Peer Review Certificate by the Institute on all occasions, which is a hallmark of our quality standards in the attestation services conducted by our firm.
Government of India has, in exercise of the powers conferred under Sec.28A of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949, constituted the Quality Review Board (“the Board) to evaluate and review the quality of services provided by the members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India U/S 28B of the ICAI Act, 1949. The Board conducted the review of quality services provided by our firm in respect of Statutory Audit of our client SVC Co-Operative Bank Ltd (3rd largest Urban Co-Op. Bank of the country) for the year ended 31.03.2016.